
Some days back I had seen a dream,
A dream which comprised of you and me,
A dream where I cared for you, I lived for you,
Where I loved you because you were you.
A dream where your radiating smile made my day,
Where your gestures made me feel special,
Where you listened to my silly talks without complaints,
Where your love filled all voids of my life and made me complete.
This dream was like a fantasy to me,
And I was the princess of this fairyland.
I was joyful in my world,
But alas! I got to know that this was just a dream not reality.
A reality where you had your own world,
And most importantly your own “love”.
I cried and complained to god,
For not making my dream true,
God smiled and said to me:-
It’s true that he doesn’t love you,
But your love is a success,
Cause you love him with a true heart,
You love him knowing that he is just a dream not reality,
And thus you will be rewarded,
By a person who will love you more than you love yourself,
God said that my dream would always remain incomplete,
But I would be rewarded with a reality which would be more beautiful than my dream.
A dream which comprised of you and me,
A dream where I cared for you, I lived for you,
Where I loved you because you were you.
A dream where your radiating smile made my day,
Where your gestures made me feel special,
Where you listened to my silly talks without complaints,
Where your love filled all voids of my life and made me complete.
This dream was like a fantasy to me,
And I was the princess of this fairyland.
I was joyful in my world,
But alas! I got to know that this was just a dream not reality.
A reality where you had your own world,
And most importantly your own “love”.
I cried and complained to god,
For not making my dream true,
God smiled and said to me:-
It’s true that he doesn’t love you,
But your love is a success,
Cause you love him with a true heart,
You love him knowing that he is just a dream not reality,
And thus you will be rewarded,
By a person who will love you more than you love yourself,
God said that my dream would always remain incomplete,
But I would be rewarded with a reality which would be more beautiful than my dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment