Walking down the colony's lane in rain with the umbrella but making sure that tiny droplets of shower do touch my face, playing badminton in the evening with my landlady helper, watching kids of age group 2-8 riding bicycle, standing on the Terrance and simply feeing the swift wind that tickles me, eating the so called unhygienic yet the most yummy golgappas from the colony’s vendor, visiting the grocery store in my shorts at times without giving a damm to anyone who sees me and above all living a life of peace, this is what I had always dreamed for and I am living my dream!
When I joined hostel I was blank totally, no presumptions, nothing. And with an experience of 3 years in hand as of now, I can say it was more of learning lessons for life than just fun. Bitching, back biting, politics, unnecessary drama at times or rather most of the times, it sucked totally. I don’t want to escape from the adversities of life but yes these things I would rather avoid because there are certain harsh scenarios destined by nature that all of us willingly or non willing face but manmade superfluous problems, one can surely do without for sure! I somehow I don’t want to recall my hostel life cause even when there were moments of pleasure, the very next moment, situations were out of control. I sometimes wonder how a 20-22 year old person can complicate his/her life to such an extent and most importantly hamper the lives of everyone around.
I had dilemmas regarding my decision to take a PG this year. And almost a month has passed after I joined my new PG, and I am clear in my mind that I took the right decision. Bright faces of my PG friends, less calorie good food enriched with love and care prepared by aunty, uncle’s hilarious nature, chotu’s chit chat and rocky’s(doggy) barking one and all seem pleasurable cause behind each of these, there in genuinely which hostel life lacked.
I have never dreamed for the impossible or for something which is very lavish. But yes whatever little I wish of having must be authentic and provide me calm so that I can live not mere breathe. I wish that the days ahead are lovely and as of now I AM IN LOVE WITH MY LIFE TOTALLY!!!!!!
Well d best one,,
ReplyDelete