I always thought I was poor,
Until I saw my maid eat the food I had thrown because it had turned sour.
I always thought I was deprived,
Until I saw my driver take away the stationary for his kids that I had disposed off.
I always thought I was unfortunate,
Until I saw my maid’s daughter wearing my dress which had turned outdated.
I always thought I was underprivileged,
Until I saw a boy of my brother’s age riding a rickshaw to earn his living.
I always thought I was sorrowful,
Until I meet with a child who had lost his parents in an accident.
I always thought I was discontented,
Until I meet a man who had all luxuries but nobody to care of him in his old age.
And then I realised,
That I am well-to-do,
Rich with resources,
Blessed with a loving family and friends,
I am not discontented any more,
Cause I have everything from resources to relations, from family to friends,
I have understood that God made me privileged so that I can help others in distress,
So that I can love and respect every human, and help them in anyway I can.
nice... :)
ReplyDeleteVery much touching to my heart & my thoughts too !!
ReplyDelete