There are some places where we love to hang out with some of our best pals and yes I am all set to write about one such place. It’s about 15 feet above the ground, not very spacious but yes very airy and totally awesome place! It’s none other than tank top of Meharkunj apartment and the person who is my partner in crime is AKANKSHA PRIYAM. I call it a crime cause as a kid I had this mindset that everyone who went up there were weirdo’s and moreover girls never went up there, it was always the guys and I think we two are the one who started this trend.
An iron ladder which is fixed to the ground leads up there. Off course one needs to be careful cause we can fall while going up and coming down and that reminds me of the fact that I did fall once when I hurried after listening to my mum’s voice! But I am an accident prone person, and these things do not alter my determination much.
So talking about the place, it’s like it can accommodate 6-7 people, but I and Akanksha would actually dislike to take someone along with us up there. One can view a good range of vicinity which basically included lots of vegetation, some private houses and apartments. Especially after a little drizzle, the sky looks marvelously stunning and clear from there. I remember we sometimes try to figure out different patterns which are randomly created during cloudy weather. There are all sorts of birds that one can see. Some are the migrating ones which form very orderly pattern as they proceed and some totally random like crows and sparrows, but I guess each of it looks gorgeous. And sometimes there are unknown kids playing in the nearby apartments who wave to us and its lovely to wave back!
Now a list of things we do there. Actually there is no list it’s all random! We chat, we laugh,we recall some excellent memories of our childhood, sometimes I go mad and feel like yelling and that is the moment when Akanksha acts sensibly and stops me, we guess random cloud patterns, we see kids and sometimes we even see guys and that’s normal..and moreover that’s rare..very rare I guess…very very rare I guess..anyways..and the latest was our photo shoot..up above, random poses..lots of laughter..it was heaven!!!
And I guess all this ultimate fun was possible because I had you Akanksha Priyam! (Don’t fly! Come down) And now that you are all set to start your college life, I hope things would not change and every time we meet during our common holidays, we would do the same, ever and ever again!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment